Kindergarten Registration for September 2013
Starting school is an exciting time for young children and their families. September seems like a long way off, it is important to register children now so that planning can begin for teachers and classes. Kente offers alternate days for Junior and Senior Kindergarten.
To register your child for Kindergarten the following requirements are needed:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Immunization up to date—please bring yellow immunization card to the school for coping.
3. Precise information about the residence location—911 address
4. Legal custody orders, if applicable
Your child must be:
· 5 years of age by December 31, 2013 for Senior Kindergarten
· 4 years of age by December 31, 2013 for Junior Kindergarten
Please drop by and register your child or call the school at 613-962-7533 for more information.
If you know of any parents who have school-age children please forward this information to them.